10 Feb 2016, CallAban 1.4.4 just released. This version adds a REST interface to get real time information of split skill. The output is similar to the one that produced by CMS real time split skill status report. The following XML is an example and the access URL is
16 Dec 2015, CallAban release 1.4.3 just released. This version support REST interfaces to get call queue and call answer list for development of wallboard or real time monitoring applications.
3 Aug 2015, AvayaMonitor 1.4.1 just released. This version supports “answerjob” testing. We can dialed a number and test if specific number is answered or a specific split number is answered.
12 May 2015, AvayaMonitor 1.4.0 just released. This version supports testing of recorder stations at specified time slot, integration with bcmsSVR for checking of ACD alarms and execution of restful API when error or resume conditions occurred.
31 Oct 2014, CallAban release 1.4.0 just released. This version supports REST interface for query statistics data such abandon rate, short duration rate, ACHT, ASA, etc. It also fixed a bug that call info is failed to be stored in database when the data contains single quotation mark. For details, refer to the support page.
I implemented a TCP connector module between CallAban and Splunk. It allows me to analysis call center traffic in a systematic way. Also, it allows me to identify problems much easier and faster than before. Currently, I use it in the following areas:
- Trace a call from its beginning to ending. For example, a call firstly handled by IVR, then handled by an agent
- Identify the most frequent customers of your call center
- Identify the agent who disconnects customer call first
- Identify the agent who creates short duration calls within the center
- Analysis of abandon calls. For example, to identify which vdn, split, customer number related to abandon calls
- Analysis of short duration calls. For example, to identify which vdn, split, customer number related to short duration calls
- Creates reports and dashboards
You can download latest version of CallAban here. Configuration is simple and only has few steps:
Create new index in Splunk
Define TCP data input
Configure CallAban to send call data to Splunk
30 September, 2013 Release 1.3.4 just released, it supports monitoring of emergency split. New triggers such as Transfer Trigger and DTMF Trigger are implemented. For the usage of the two triggers, please refer to the documentation.